Tuesday, April 20, 2010

.. and then I realised my only 'mistakes' were to have those feelings of which I had no control over. Sometimes I wonder why I retreated, and why I feel fine not getting the chance to explain my side of the story.

I don't know if I hate you, I don't know if I'm afraid of you, I don't know if I even care about what I should think about you. I only know what you did to me wasn't right, and all the things you said aren't true. I only know you helped me ruin alot of things between myself and a few friends.

Why did I let myself retreat without letting others know about the truth, or at least what I've got to say. I guess I've already lost all faith and hope in the matter. But like they say, time heals all wounds. I just hope things will get better slowly. They'll never, ever be the same, but they'll definitely be better.

But you know what, I have no intentions of smiling at you yet. Just you alone. Painfully glaring true colours of yours.

No comments: